- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A solid understanding of SAN NAS administration Good experience EMC SAN technologies - VMAX, XtremIO, VPLEX, DMX, VNX/Clarion, Isilon Experience in BCV, SRDF/Recovery Point replication, Thin Provisioning, Performance Manager Creating Initiator Groups, Port Groups, Storage Groups and Masking views Creating Snaps, clones and exporting to required hosts Hands on experience on FC SAN Switches, Manage fiber FC switches/directors from Brocade Zoning / VSANs / FCIP / ISL setup Possess in-depth
- Technical Experience : knowledge and experience using EMC VNX SAN infrastructure Experience on NetApp cluster mode 7 Mode Installation upgrade of NetApp on-tap Data protection replication Snap mirror Some experience on HP storage boxes Training new resources in the team Improving the relationship of the team with the client Constantly guiding and helping the team in the new tasks Guiding the team towards better planning, organizing and prioritization of work Planning major activities like upgrades Prepari
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 3 to 5 years of SAP-Basis administration experience, Experience of NetApp storage 7 mode, Cluster mode Experience on EMC storage Vmax, Vplex, Isilion, Clariion Experience on Cloud technology Azure AWS Knowledge on Backup Technology Netbackup, backupexec, Commvault will be add on Da
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Engineer
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 on-call rotation Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, an
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.