- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Setup of Basic Pay Setup Additional Payments and Recurring Payments and Deduction b Expertise on feasibility design configuration testing rollout and support of Employee Central Payroll with particular emphasis on HongKong Payroll expertise c Expertise in Wage Type Creation and payroll functions d Work with developers to provide guidance on functional specifications and overseeing testing of new functionality to ensure it is to specification
- Technical Experience : a Should have 11 plus years of work experience b Working knowledge on Personnel Calculation Rules and Schema customization c Payslip setup using Remuneration Statement and Integration with Finance Costing d Good to have deep skill knowledge on following Payroll countries Great Britain India Netherlands USA Canada Malaysia Australia Belgium Norway Portugal Argentina Chile China Brazil
- Professional Attributes : a Must have good team management and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : a Must have 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Should be Certified in HCM Payroll
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.