- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Commvault Backup Administration
- Good To Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices Troubleshooting Backup issues and adding new Media Agents and creating Storage policies for them Configuration of Archive proxy server Experience maintaining Enterprise level systems environment Operate and maintain Archive Solution and other related backup and recovery infrastructure components Knowledge of Change, Problem, Request and Incident Management processes Perform media management activities
- Technical Experience : Perform Disk based backup jobs Should be good on Tape library and Disk library Monitor tape drives and troubleshoots the malfunctioning drives Configure Disk tape library and drives Should have excel reporting and dash board knowledge Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Technical documentation skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Professional Attributes : L2/3 level experience in Backup Technology Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ Engineer
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours ev
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.