- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a 6 to 8 years of experience as a Senior Database administrator for supporting mission critical business applications. b Resource will be supporting applications or databases for customers in US or UK. c Should take ownership and be a strong individual performer who can work under limited supervision
- Technical Experience : a In depth experience in Database administration like Oracle 11g or 12c or 18c is required b Deep knowledge of Oracle RDBMS technologies such as Real Application testing, Advanced Compression, and partitioning features c Strong understanding of Cloud concepts. d Experience in provisioning IaaS or PaaS offerings in Cloud e Well versed in Unix shell scripting. f Strong performance tuning skills.
- Professional Attributes : a Experience in working collaboratively with vendors, customers, stakeholder management . b Strong interpersonal and communication skills. c Willing to work in late hours and weekends when production work demands. d Able to self-direct and take initiative; able to deliver through others.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.