- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :C (UNIX)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Strong code debugging and code analysis skills b Design and build programs and applications required for optimal data extraction, data transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
- Technical Experience : a Good to have additional knowledge on simple Unix scripting, b Ability to understand the business requirement and troubleshoot the issues c Should have Basic SQL knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : a 15 Years of Full time education Any BE/MBA/MCA graduates
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.