- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Apigee
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development b: Responsible for ensuring quality through code reviews and implementation as per best practices and standards c: Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements d: Become a key contributor and an advocate of Microservices, process automations, frameworks in projects e Understand security concepts and build reliable, safe and scalable distributed applications
- Technical Experience : a: 4-8 years of experience on APIGEE Integration Platform b: Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using APIGEE, API Specifications Swagger c: Experience in both SOAP and REST Web Services
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Oral and written communication skills b: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore c: Excellent team player and ability to work independently and assist junior team members
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.