- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Must have worked on Compensation template creation and copy setting up route maps guidelines budgets field based permissions role based permissions launch and testing of compensation forms b Good knowledge of system configuration in accordance with Solution Design Configuration Workbook c Must be flexible open to change and have a natural ability to manage relationships issues risks escalations and communications
- Technical Experience : a Should have minimum 4 years of experience working on Success Factors Compensation b Should have worked in full life cycle implementation projects or Application support and maintenance project c Must be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment d Candidate must have at least one SF Compensation End to end implementation or Support Project experience
- Professional Attributes : a Must be good in communication and interaction with clients b Should be good in team handling
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Should Be Certified in COMP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.