- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JEE Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions 2 Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project 3 May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables 4 Design services / applications and develop distributed, highly scalable, efficient, and fault-tolerant systems focused on creating solutions within Microservice architectur
- Technical Experience : Java/J2EE, Webservices, Spring Boot 5 Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills with a strong understanding of principles behind the software architecture 6 Expert knowledge of: JEE, Spring Framework, Cloud and container architectures preferable 7 Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Hibernate/ JPA, RESTful and Web services 8 Strong understanding of: Web Security,Relational Databases, Linux, JBoss, Spring Boot 9 Experience in taking the projects from the requirements phase to the delivery phas
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Communication skill B:Good Analytical Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.