- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Process Coaching
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Development Estimating
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Ensures that things are done with basic discipline on daily basis and consistently B:Removes the Impediments so that team can work on the Sprint and Release Goals unhindered C:Facilitates the Scrum meetings and make sure that the required preparation/ homework is done to make them effective D:Consistently looks at the Project Health using Metrics Delivery health, Product backlog health, Quality Health etc and ensures that the project is on track
- Technical Experience : A:Scrum Certified B:Agile Scrum Master Experience of min 5 years C:AEM Product knowledge and experience of atleast 6 year D:Digital experience
- Professional Attributes : A: Should Have Good Communication and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.