- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the delivery of, Incident, Problem, Change Configuration Management Provide a Service Management point of escalation for the Delivery Centres on the service including point of contact for offshore SM teams Perform an operational Service Management hands on role including: Monitor, manage and prioritise all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs for all assigned clients Ensure CAB/change process is handled as per laid out processes
- Technical Experience : Second escalation point and manager of Severity 1 incidents including internal and client communications Invoke Escalation procedures and manage unresolved major incidents Review Major Incident Reports MIR/RCA and monitor progress of MIR/RCA actions Monitor and manage all severity incidents to SLA Identify incident trends and manage to root cause identification Own delivery of Service Reporting including, daily, weekly and monthly Service Performance Reports SPRs Identify, investigate and res
- Professional Attributes : ITIL V3 Foundation certification MUST Have ITIL V3 Intermediate certification atleast 2 modules preferably Service Operations and Service Transition/ CSI People Management Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains Has handled E2E Service Management Operations Good Communication
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.