- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :Software Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Has strong experience in SAP BI / BW Strong knowledge in SAP BW 7x experience in BW Modeling, BW Extraction, Performance Optimization, BEx Reporting, Analysis Process Design, flat file data load requirements in terms of file delivery between servers, file formatting, process chain trigger and error handling in BW b: Handle Data modelling, reporting and has knowledge of SAP and Non SAP sources functionality and business process flow c: Understand the complete system architecture and propose in
- Technical Experience : a: Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity b: Build and enhance BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data Sources,
- Professional Attributes : A: Knowledge of SAP ABAP coding and debugging b: Knowledge of SAP and Non SAP sources functionality and business process flow C: Good Exposure in Production Support, Month/Period/Year End Activities
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduation
- Additional Information : Good Communication and interpersonal skills Strong troubleshooting and support skills to interact wi
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.