- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Good To Have Skills :Product and Market Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Good experience in code migration and implementation using DataPower appliances -Good experience in developing the DataPower based solution using Web-Service Proxies, Multi-Protocol Gateways MPG and XML Firewalls -Good experience in XML, WSDL, XSLT, JSON, XML Schema, and XPATH Good experience in REST based web services using IBM DataPower -Good experience in SOAP based web services using IBM DataPower
- Technical Experience : Should be having experience in DataPower appliances
- Professional Attributes : He/she should have good communication, leadership, team handling and analytical skills Should work under pressure when ever required
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with any design diploma / degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.