- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades Database upgrade, Installation, Backup and Restore Monitoring alert Logs Comfortable with incident and change Management
- Technical Experience : In depth Oracle DA experience Experience of managing Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g Database Administration Strong in Oracle backup and recovery, including RMAN Hands-on experience on Data Guard implementation, monitoring and trouble-shooting Database Performance Tuning, knowledge of AWR, perf Good ASM knowledge is must Practical experience in monitoring Strong Unix Skills, comfortable with Shell scripting for automating jobs Crontab schedule, user profile, Unix/ Linux server perf check Knowledge of RAC
- Professional Attributes : Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : Education: As per Accenture Standard
- Additional Information : Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices Minimum 3 years of Oracle Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.