- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 a Resource should have experience in Captiva Imaging solutions on versions 7x and able to create the process and trouble shoot the existing captiva processes 2 b Resource should have experience in Classification and Extraction of data using Data Types , Templates and OCR and ICR He should be worked in Standard 3 c Export modules and flexible to work on any further export requirements 4 d Create/Modify Recognition Projects, Clear stuck documents from Batch Task Error
- Technical Experience : 1 a Installation of Captiva, Upgradation of Captiva 2 b Minor changes in the Capture flow, Deployment of changes, Create/Modify Import profiles 3 c Create/Modify Export Profiles, Create/Modify Document Types, Create/Modify Image Conversion Profiles, Create/Modify Image Processing Profiles 4 d Create/Modify OCR templates, Create/Modify Recognition Projects 5 e Experience of 6 years in Captiva should have handled upgrades, application development and application management
- Professional Attributes : Ability to work under pressure 2 Ability to work in shifts if needed 3 Excellent problem solving skills 4 Good team management skills 5 Good prioritizations and follow-up skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.