- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Active Directory, ADFS Federation Services and PKI administration support Incident and problem analysis, resolution Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility Respond to system outages to resolve problems per the defined SLAs Interact with technical personnel and other teams as required Initiate escalation procedure to resolve incidents Update incident remediation and prevention documentation Generating and distribution of monthly/quarterly
- Technical Experience : Advanced problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure areas Knowledge of Simulation Environment to reproduce issues, and prepare the resolution Experience performing root cause analysis and resolution Minimum 8 years of directory product experience any LDAP based directory products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle/Sun Directory Servers, IBM TDS, eNovell Directory, VDS, more than one would be preferable Programming experience that includes Java and shell, LDAP scripting
- Professional Attributes : Directory Management Tool patch fixes, impact analysis of any other related system upgrades Create, delete, modify objects in the Directory Managing and creating password policy for the user accounts Manage failover and load balancing Manage Directory schema Perform impact analysis of the
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certifications: ITIL or equivalent Good to have Vendor certifications on Directory Management Good
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.