- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :BPPM Tools Administration
- Good To Have Skills :System Monitoring Tools & Techniques
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems Escalation to Vendor Level 4 support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes Timely generation of customer facing incident reports Facilitate gener
- Technical Experience : Expertise in the below tools: BPPM 96 Later Truesight o BPPM installation and configuration o BPPM IS server installation and configuration o BPPM cell o Mrl rules development o BPPM administration server o Create Patrol packages o Adapters Event propagation BMC Patrol 7x o Patrol agent installation and configuration o RT servers o Console servers o PCM PCO o KM implementation BMC Portal o Portal Architecture o Portal installation / upgradation o RSM installation Upgradation
- Professional Attributes : Conduct regular technical meetings with clients to address any trends or outstanding systemic issues Define an action plan for troubleshooting / resolution Plan, Coordinate and execute Change Requests effectively and present them in CAB Maintain the highest level of industry certification and kn
- Additional Information : Tools Integration: Knowledge of different tool integration like o IBRSD o SNMP adapters o Portal
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.