- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own overall process performance and compliance for capital lease payment operations plus transfer and disposition of datacenter assets Must have expertise on AWS organization and accounts Also must know how to deal AWS Billing accounts along with sub-ordinate accounts Proactively identify areas for process improvement and Billing Management, identifying both issues and solutions, as well as developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation Provide data-driven analytics and support to bus
- Technical Experience : Skill:Cloud FINOPS Experience with Amazon Web Services and general knowledge of AWS Architecture concepts and best practices Good knowledge in AWS Organization and Access Management following 11 best practices Excellent analytical and process management skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture Strong written and oral communication skills The ability to effectively present to, and engage with, stake
- Professional Attributes : Optional Skill Set: 5 years of IT experience supporting Information security or Network Security or Unix administration in a Mission critical environment AWS Certified Sysops or Solution architect Excellent communication skills Team player attitude
- Educational Qualification : 15 Year regular education
- Additional Information : Desire to support an IT Infrastructure 24x7
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.