- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :HPE OpenVMS
- Good To Have Skills :BPPM Tools Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 4 to 6 years of service provider technical support of enterprise HP OMW, HP OMi in an enterprise environment, multiple sites and centralized services Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems Escalation to Vendor Level 4 support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Technical Experience : HP OVO or HP Omi: OMI correlations on basic and TBEC Integration experience of OMI with SM, NNMi, OMW Creating rules and MyBSM customization Custom and native pooler configuration and customization Discovery configurations in NNMi SNMPv2 SNMPv3 configurations in NNMi MIB Import Export and configurations Creating Tenants in a multi customer hosted environment Creating policy and modifications in OMW Administrations and Backup of OMW SNMP based policy creations from MIB files Creating scripts
- Professional Attributes : Secondary knowledge in the following tools o Any Relevance Network Monitoring Tool Like BPPM, Solarwinds, Entuity, HP IRS Etc o Much Familiar and hands on experience in any ticketing tool like BMC Remedy, Service Now Etc
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.