- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: To Work as Independent contributor and as a Team leader to meet day to day delivery of assignments b: Understand the current systems and applications c: Working closely with analysts, designers and Technical Leaders d: Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes e: Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live f: Preparation of training manuals and TDD for document management
- Technical Experience : a: 5 years hands on expertise in working with large and complex enterprise and analytical systems with hands-on technical architecture experience b: 10 years designing and developing various enterprise applications including web, batch and/or web services including exposure to full stack development c: 10 years full application development life-cycle analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment d: Minimum of 4 years in-depth knowledge of Java 8, J2EE and Angular JS
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good communication skiils b: Resource Should have good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.