- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the delivery of Contractual and Operational Reports Point of contact for the Clients, Service Delivery Managers and Delivery teams Provide Weekly, Monthly analysis of tickets Drive Improvement though automation and analytics Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to identify and implement Service Improvements demonstrating an increase in the quality of service and a reduction in cost Point of contact for the Service Management team for the transition of new clien
- Technical Experience : 1 ITIL V3 Foundation certification 2 Advanced Knowledge in Excel 3 Knowledge on Macros 4 Proficient in data analysis Logical Reasoning 5 Proficient in written and verbal communication 6 Proficient in MS Power Point 7 Have hands on experience in handling ITSM processes 8 Flexible to work in 247 shifts including weekends Good to Have Skills: 1 Has had worked in a shared services environment/ multi-domain client environment 2 Experience in data analysis on Business Intelligence tools
- Professional Attributes : ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Educational Qualification : GraduateBE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.