- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :SYBASE Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth administration experience of SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise ASE and Replication Server in a large scale 247 environment In depth knowledge of ASE versions 155 through to 160 SP03 Replication Server versions 157 160 Experience with Always-On an advantage Strong and proven experience in debugging both functional and performance issues at the database and OS layer Strong SQL skills primarily T-SQL Strong experience with shell scripting Configuration planning, installation,
- Technical Experience : Performance and general health / capacity monitoring. Do routine maintenance including database rebuilds/re-indexing/expansion. Troubleshoot SAP Sybase server problems and assist in the resolution of application problems. Server upgrades and conversions. Assist in promotions, data conversions. Backup and recovery of local and remote replicated databases. Provide beeper support to production systems as assigned; Provide DBA support to development/implementation projects as assigned, doing installations, database loading, conversions, testing etc.
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 5 years of experience in Sybase ASE Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.