- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Software Quality Assurance
- Good To Have Skills :Payments Global Pay Plus (GPP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Should be able to perform Test plan and execution of test scripts B: Should be able to do test automation C:To evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation
- Technical Experience : A:Very good experience in functional and/or Automation testing in banking domain B:Good experience, 3-5 years, in leading payment engines viz Global Pay plus GPP / Clear2Pay / Dovetail/ ACI or others, based testing in Payments domain C:Hands on experience in in preferably GPP based testing, else in other payment engine, in either of the payments schemes viz UK/SEPA/US/APAC D: Good understanding of payments schemes on GPP
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have strong communication skills B: Resource should have strong leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.