- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc 2 Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandr 3 Solid understanding of OOP, algorithms and data structures 4 Resource should have atleast 4 years of experience in Spring Framework and 2 years of experience in Spring Boot with Micro Services
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP 2 Extensive experience with version control systems Git is preferred and issue tracking systems JIRA is preferred 3 Should have working knowledge of Product
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tier 2 Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B Tech
- Additional Information : Added advantage: Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.