- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Worksoft Certify
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Ability to create and execute Test Scripts in Worksoft Certify b Ability to guide and lead team in terms of issues, errors and resolutions in tool c Generate periodic status updates for all the stake holders d Interact with Functional and other steams and ensure that right scripts are identified for Automation
- Technical Experience : a 5 plus years of experience in SAP Automation using Worksoft Certify b Functional Testing and Test Estimation and Reporting c Issues identification and resolution with mitigation skills
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills b Good exposure to Defect and change management c Expert in Training and people management
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/post graduate in any Engineering stream
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.