- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP EAM Real Estate Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application 2: SAP EAM Real Estate Mgmt, Hands on experience in SAP FI and Real estate mgmt module
- Technical Experience : 1: Assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing 2: Good business knowledge on SAP EAM Real Estate Mgmt and E2E implementation is preferred for at least one project 3: Team player and work with cross functional teams, Good interpersonal and communication skills required for working with client
- Professional Attributes : 1: Communication and leadership skills 2: Team handling skills, analytical skills, and presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure
- Additional Information : Location flex - NCR OR Bangalore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.