- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :AXWAY
- Good To Have Skills :B2B/B2C Sales
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : CFT architechture pattern used environment wiseNumber of CFT servers Detail about consideration if any Scope / Responsibility for L1 - L2 and L3 for CFT environment administration Detail about environment based on priority: Support group, application team and POC per environment environment infrastructure architecture environment specific container resource/environment configuration document environment setup document environment infrastructure access detail environment known error detail
- Technical Experience : CFT license inventory detail CFT partner details CFT config file detail General maintainance document for MFT environment, ie CFT License management, regular patching, certificate management, vulnarability alert and remediation, and any other regular security/maintainance activity Standard Build creation process Standards used for CFT operations Backup and restore process used Knowledge Database maintained and update process Automation /Jobs for transfering files CFT Automation/Jobs for environm
- Professional Attributes : File System Management /log management/Catalogue purging/Services alerts Custom scripts created and integrated with CFT tool as post/pre transfer Vendor management detail Any ongoing migration or project Any other windows script/unix script used to transfer files other than CFT
- Educational Qualification : 15 year regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.