- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Checkpoint Next Generation Firewall,Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities Troubleshooting of Checkpoint Management MDS, MLM Checkpoint firewall - ClusterXL, SecureXL, VSX, Mobile Access blade Cisco ASA Firewall Troubleshooting Checkpoint and Cisco ASA Firewall issues in Complex IP LAN/WAN routing environment Troubleshooting any complex network security issues Supporting Network Security Projects; Design, implementation and support of complex Firewalls Building version control and capacity reports, Keeping track of SLAs
- Technical Experience : 2 to 4 years of experience in IT industry supporting Network Security Operations Work experience in Checkpoint and/or Cisco ASA firewalls is must Work experience in Web proxy and URL filtering Excellent verbal and written communication skills are the must Good Hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Checkpoint products Good understanding of ACLs in Cisco Routers and Switches Good understanding of Medium to Large sized IT Infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : 2 to 4 years experience
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Policy
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.