- Role :User Experience Engineer
- Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging 2 Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to find, read and understand 3 Generate clear ideas, concepts and creative assets from beginning to end
- Technical Experience : 1 Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch 2 Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Invision and other relevant design tools 3 Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment 4 Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile 2 Solid foundation in colour theory, typography, patterns, UI standards and frameworks 3 Ability to refine other peoples ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designer visual
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree and equivalent experience in the graphic design field
- Additional Information : Interpreting storyboards/wireframes to tell visual stories that support learning and usability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.