- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AbInitio
- Good To Have Skills :Teradata BI
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Coordinate with ETL team to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications b: Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts c: Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have 2-3 years of hands on experience on Ab initio b: Resource should have 2-3 years of experience on Teradata or Autosys c: Resource should have good understand of Datawarehousing concepts
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good communication skill and should be able to work independently without any supervision b: Should have good analytical skills and should be able to effectively communicate issues/concerns and get them resolved with stakeholders
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.