- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Hyper V
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Windows PowerShell
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Managing Hyper-V and failover clusters Working on Azure IaaS tasks Patching Servers using SCCM Creation and Configuration of Virtual Machines and settings Configuring Storage with Hyper-V Failover cluster Managing Virtual Machine Snapshots
- Technical Experience : 2 plus years experience Basic knowledge on Active Directory Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2, SCVMM 2008/2012 Troubleshooting Windows server 2003/2008/2102 issues In-depth knowledge of Failover cluster and troubleshooting issues Knowledge on Live Migration, Storage Migration,P2V-V2V Troubleshooting complex Hyper-V production issues
- Professional Attributes : Service Management and ITIL knowledge Providing input on the day-to-day operation's performance, aiming to achieve SLA
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.