- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :ControlM Administration
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Roles and responsibility Scheduling, Administration and Troubleshooting experience on Control-M over distributed systems Should have expertise in solving daily issues and improving processes using Tools utilities Developing testing UNIX scripts with jobs setup in testing environments and then to deploy them into production Expertise in managing a robust environment across Windows and UNIX production/Validation/Integration/Pre-production/Testing infra
- Technical Experience : application packages Expertise in utilizing all Control-M Components: GUI, GCS, CCM, CMS, GSR, Administrative utility, Forecast, Reporting Facility, CORBA NAMING SERVICES Should have knowledge of NFS, Ports, Firewall, Virtualization, Clusters, Vmware Should have administrative experience in Windows and UNIX servers
- Professional Attributes : Should have knowledge of NFS, Ports, Firewall, Virtualization, Clusters, Vmware Should have administrative experience in Windows and UNIX servers
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
- Additional Information : Resource will have to work in rotational shift in a 24/7 operation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.