- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,SAP HCM Personnel Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Minimum 1-2 E2E implementation of SAP HR Module 2-Must have experience of BBP and configuration of SAP HCM OM, PA, Time Payroll functionality 3-Good hands-on experience on India Payroll, Time Management, Personnel Administration Organization Management Modules
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have created Customized infotype as per client requirement 2-Should have Knowledge about development of customized reports 3-Should be capable of providing clear requirement to technical consultants 4-Extensive knowledge in third party applications, tools and interfaces 5-Should be good in Data Validation
- Professional Attributes : 1-Analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure 2-Good Communication Skills 3-Time Management Abilities 4-Problem-Solving Skills and acting as a Team Player
- Educational Qualification : 1-15 yrs of full time graduation
- Additional Information : -
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.