- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Architecture & Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Pre Sales Architecture and Solutions development for MS and UNIX Infrastructure Technologies 3 Consultant during requirement gathering discussions 4 Steer the design and architecture towards the most optimal solution 5 Design Estimate and proposal response of the developed solution
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge in IaaS and SaaS IAM Directory servers Should have knowledge about the latest Infrastructure offerings
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies Demonstrate the ability to solve complex multisystem problems 3 Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Educational Qualification : 1 Mini 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.