- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implementation of Azure DevOps CI/CD 2 Train the other team members Apply generally accepted DevOps best practices 3 Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Automate Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of software in Visual Studio Team Services Git repositories Azure Devops CI/CD 2 Implementation Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts Continuous Integration and Delivery 3 Knowledge of MS Azure
- Professional Attributes : 1 4 yrs for Industry Experience preferably in Retail Section 2 2 Yrs of MS Azure DevOps Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.