- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Quality Issue Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for defining, configuring, testing and UAT support and Go live activities 2 Collaborate with software developers, project managers, business analysts, database administrators, and systems integrators in a rapid software development environment to deploy quality products on time 3 Manage risks, issues, dependencies related to QA, Capture data for standard QA metrics 4 Continuously build functional knowledge of the business processes implemented in SAP within QA team
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in SAP QM module 2 SAP instances as well as key ancillary systems such as BW, GTS, EHS, S4/HANA, Cloud applications 3 Should have experience in Conducting test progress review meetings and distribute reports, metrics dashboards to stakeholders as appropriate
- Professional Attributes : 1 Leading SAP QA team from offshore for SAP S4 HANA implementation project 2 Act as an SME and mentor team members 3 Responsible for achieving organizational IT metrics, QA specific KRAs, conducting RCA and implementing lessons learned 4 Provide full-lifecycle software QA expertise and services
- Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
- Additional Information : Should work in shifts based on the project need
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.