- Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Good To Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with Accenture client leads aligned to Health and Public Serviceseg Central / Regional governments and associated agencies such as Police etc public healthcare providers Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to a particular technology solution proposed to an client within the Health and Public Services industry Build strong and sustainable client relationships within industry for your focus
- Technical Experience : Prior experience expertise in consultative technology solutioning in HPSeg Central / Regional governments and associated agencies such as Police etc, public healthcare providers Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment, IT Operating and sourcing model dimensions that improve IT effectiveness Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence and build relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Professional Attributes : 10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, with minimum 7 years of technology consulting , solutioning, sales or corporate strategy experience
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree or Masters/ Diploma in Management from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute
- Additional Information : ITIL / PMP/ COBIT/ TOGAF certified preferable Primary location is India, short travel flexibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.