- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-should be able to work closely with customer to help define their Integration Strategy including Best Practices, Coding/Naming Standards, Design Patterns, Environment Strategy, Security, Error Handling etc 2-should be able to understand the functional specification and articulate technical design for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 3-should be able to work closely with functional/business teams to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions tailored to client needs
- Technical Experience : 1-should be able to formulate comprehensive Cloud best practices, migrations and error handling Framework/Strategies 2-should be experienced in code migration and release management processes including automation/script based approach 3-should be able to estimate costs and identify cost control mechanisms, as well as select the appropriate Oracle Cloud service based on data, compute, database or security requirements 4-should have ability to independently hold technical discussions with onshore
- Professional Attributes : 1-: 9-10 year of professional experience, with team leading and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure solutioning experience is must 2-Strong Communication skill 3-Ability to meet Quality and Performance criteria
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE Any Stream
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.