- Role :Test Architect
- Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Must Have Skills :Murex Test Automation
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,Murex Front Office
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design develop test methodology for Murex upgrade testing covering across various testing B Test scenario preparation and execution plan on time delivery C Preparation of test automation strategy D Documentation Test support E Functional Tester Role across products
- Technical Experience : A Minimum experience on Requirement Gathering,Impact analysis, Test cases creation,execution , support B Experience in Trade booking, Test automation Strategy C Knowledge in Pre Trade formula D Good exposure with Murex Onyx Tool E Should have dealt with products such Forex, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equites, etc F Should have worked on some Trading Package such as Murex, Calypso, Kondor, etc
- Professional Attributes : A Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills B Understanding of system engineering concepts C The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis D Business case development E Leadership
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably
- Additional Information : A Good in communication skills and work in shifts including
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.