- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Blockchain Platform Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Blockchain Platform Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design and develop applications in different blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Bitcoin and other distributed computing environments B Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in this fast growing area and identify where and how new capabilities can be applied C Translate requirements from architects and product managers into functional code D Think through and anticipate how hackers and others may attempt to subvert or mis-use applications
- Technical Experience : A Comfort with public key cryptography and other encryption methods B Experience working with open source code, including using open source code and publishing it, as well as participating in online forums around the development of open source code Ideally, evidence of contributions made to existing open source projects C Understanding of web-scale application development architectures D Pre-existing knowledge or experience in blockchains is useful but not required
- Professional Attributes : A Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions B Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment C Self-starter-able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision D Candidate must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and possess good
- Educational Qualification : BE/ BTech or MCA
- Additional Information : A Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.