- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Blockchain Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Blockchain Platform Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Developing and maintaining decentralized applications B Supervising and planning blockchain projects Advising companies on how to structure initial coin offerings ICOs C Understanding what a company needs and creating apps that address those needs D For project managers, organizing training for employees
- Technical Experience : A Auditing and developing smart contracts B Meeting with users and buyers C Understanding business flow and security to ensure there are no loopholes in smart contracts D Doing end-to-end business process testing
- Professional Attributes : A Designing and developing APIs for blockchain integration B Doing performance testing and deployment Gathering requirements and working side-by-side with other developers and designers to design software Providing technical support
- Educational Qualification : A Master Degree or equivalent to master degree
- Additional Information : A Doing end-to-end business process testing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.