- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code B Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application C Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests D Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git E Container technologies - Docker and Kubernetes
- Technical Experience : A Strong knowledge of NET web framework - ASPNET Core, MVC and Web API B Proficient in C with a good knowledge of available 3rd party libraries like JSONNET, etc C Experience designing REST apis with Swagger D Familiarity using Azure PaaS services like Azure App service, Blob/Table Storage, Azure SQL, etc E Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and any no SQL database
- Professional Attributes : A Understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies B Strong understanding of object-oriented programming C Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.