- Role :Cloud Svc Del & Assurance
- Role Description :TBD
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Enterprise Architecture,Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : end to end cloud delivery Build, Migration and Run DevOps and Automation should have extensively used automation / DevOps in build and migration basically automation first mindset
- Technical Experience : Minimum 12 years of Experience in Cloud and Infrastructure Good Technical hands on experience on Datacenter Technologies including Private and Public Cloud AZURE/AWS/GCP certified Experience of having migrated from on prem to Azure/AWS/Google PaaS Experience of having worked on Cloud Native Tools both from Azure and AWS Knowledge of service delivery processes Incident, Problem, Change, Release , Patching, Backup, DR, Antivirus Management Knowledge and Experience of migrating SAP to Cloud AWS
- Professional Attributes : Managed minimum 2 projects from build to migrate to run 200VMs Good Communication skills with client facing experience should have managed / directly interacted with US/European clients in solution support/delivery
- Educational Qualification : Qualification Engineering Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.