- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Good To Have Skills :BPM Strategy & Solutions,Microsoft - Robotic Process Automation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Develop and maintain the domain architecture for the Automation, Robotics and BPM areas B:Provide a bridge role between EA and BPM, sharing input from both disciplines in their separate planning activities
- Technical Experience : A:Experience and expertise around RPA tools and platforms like Blue Prism, Trust Portal etc is preferred but with any other tools like UI Path, Automation Anywhere will also be considered B:Experience and expertise around BPM tools like Appian, SharePoint / K2 or any open source in this space shall be needed C:Dev Ops/CI/CD experience around RPA/BPM development shall be needed D:Familiarity with any BPM modeling notation such as BPMN used by the organization
- Professional Attributes : A:Excellent inter-personal, communication, influencing, documentation, facilitation presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.