- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Use of VMware Converter Enterprise Manage using VMware VirtualCenter and Web Access and Use of Guided Consolidation Controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure Set-up of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler DRS cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring Set-up of a VMware High Availability HA cluster ESX Server Installation, configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port groups VirtualCenter Installation, configuration
- Technical Experience : VMware Perform Level 3 Support ESX Operating system, Install upgrade ESX platform environment Support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software, Backup and Recovery client, Support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software Support Level 3 automated Security health checking client and Script ESX Server deployments for remote installation Security in a VMware Virtualized Environment CPU and Memory Resource Allocation Analyze and resolve problems in Virtual Infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : Ability to take ownership for tasks and issues, ability to anticipate and handle critical situations Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with key stakeholders Understanding of incident, change and problem management tool for example ITSM Remedy Must be Vmware certif
- Educational Qualification : 5 to 8 years working experience with any Bachelors degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.