- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Database Cloud Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage primarily Oracle databases and Oracle RAC instances in Development/Test/Validation/Production environments Manage also SQL Server databases Responsible of installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades, schema changes, etc Perform database health monitoring and diagnostics Integrate monitoring, auditing, and alert systems for databases with existing monitoring infrastructure Implement, maintain and automate the appropriate backup and recovery architecture
- Technical Experience : 5 years of production DBA experience, Oracle 9i/10g/11g experience, OCP preferred SQL Server 2005, 2008 secondary skills is a plus Experience deploying and managing Oracle on HPUX, Redhat Linux and other platforms using virtualization, Scripting/Programming experience preferred Experience with other database technologies, such as MSSQL is a major plus Solid experience in database tuning, design, security, backup, recovery, and archival concepts and procedures
- Professional Attributes : Understand the interaction between the database and the SAN Knowledge of SAN specific database tuning techniques and Thin Provisioning Experience with Netbackup RMAN integration Experience with Oracle EM Grid Control monitoring software Used to working with Enterprise ticketing system
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.