- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Working with Global leads and client team to understand the requirement and ensure Architecture and Design compliance with defined per the POC needs b Setting the technical direction for the Rapid prototyping team and projects, including technologies selection, quality assurance c Managing the a cross functional and multilocation team in a highly Agile environment
- Technical Experience : a Should have deep hands on experience with either Java, NodeJS, React, Python, UI development b 2 year of application development,deployment experience on AWS platform c AWS certification associate level Professional and,or specialist certification is preferred d Experience handling cross functional and multi location agile team
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent Conceptualization,Analytical and logical skills c Have experience with client facing role d Deep technical expertise,business acumen and fluid communication and translate the possible into reality
- Educational Qualification : a AWS Cloud Certificationb At least 9 years of IT experience
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing General b: Visa Required NO
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.