- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Technically strong in CRM Technologies and prior experience working in any of the CRM Selligent, Siebel, Microsoft etc b: Able to independently handle 2-3 medium sized applications from impact assessment, design, build and test c: Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to talk to client team directly and understand the requirements and design principles d: Ready to cross train and learn new technologies this will be key
- Technical Experience : a: Strong CRM experience 4 to 5 years b: Skills on PLSQL/MSSQL c: Scripting/LINUX
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong communication and interpersonal skills b: Able to lead applications with minimal dependency from supervisors experience working in Onshore/Offshore model
- Educational Qualification : Na
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.