- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Process Coaching
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ensure plans and activities are in place to support the assessment of risks in work undertaken by the ARCC, and for negotiating a delivery mechanism or project response as appropriate Initially, this will be in new technologies or capabilities, but over time we expect this role to grow to support other projects and activities B Provide advice of design, development and implementation ie; the how of IT controls, ensuring that the controls are embedded and standardizing where possible across ARCC,
- Technical Experience : A Professional qualifications CRISC, CISSP, CCSP or CISM B Practical experience in modern web technologies C Our landscape is evolving rapidly We need someone to help us understand how to keep it safe D Proven experience of security design across multiple digital projects over a number of years, inside or outside Shell E Must have 5-10 years experience working in agile projects, preferably across multiple methodologies scrum, Kanban, XD Can adapt and reflect, is resilient
- Professional Attributes : A Able to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them Able to manage stakeholders expectations and be flexible, is capable of proactive and reactive communication Facilitates difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders
- Additional Information : Sowjanya Koganti- Downstream
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.