- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Data cleansing, data migration b Understanding what is involved to initialize databases and data platforms in a repeatable manner ie across environments from dev to prod vs operational data loads c Ability to choose between appropriate technologies Streamsets, etc based on integration pattern required
- Technical Experience : a A solid understanding of integration patterns, when to use different types and when to not b A strong understanding of data profiling quality, data volumes, frequency of data movement, etc to determine scope of work, data validity and ways to integrate c Very strong database skills SQL, database stored procedures d Understanding of data design concepts normalization vs denormalization and when we should use either e Understanding of data governance f Data lifecycle management
- Professional Attributes : a Master data management Understanding the challenges of dealing with master data and reference data b Understanding of how to integrate disparate data sources into a common consolidated view of our data c Understanding of relevant data legislation GDPR, etc d Strong interpersonal and communication
- Additional Information : a Downstream Demand b Priya requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.