- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Maven,Java Enterprise Edition,JBOSS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Analyze user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing operational software solutions 2Participate or coordinate the definition of operational requirements for Amadeus software deliveries 3Participate or coordinate to due diligence studies Design, architect and deliver feasibility studies and sizing for complex solutions 4Presentation of solutions to management with fully documented and analysed proposals 5Design and implement technical architecture for user interface,
- Technical Experience : 1 Pega 7X , CSSA/LSA Certified 2 Pega PRPC v6/7x development experience Pega CLSA in v7x 3 Java development experience,PMF knowledge would be a plus 4 Development experience on Unix/Linux systems 5 Good knowledge in Database programming: like SQL - MySql or Oracle 6 Strong experience with Standard web and application server products, such as Apache, J2EE, JBOSS, Glassfish, WebLogic 7 Knowledge in scripting language such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Php 8 Experience in Usability and UI
- Professional Attributes : 1Excellent communication skills 2Adaptability / Flexibility 3Customer Focus 4Team player Innovation, Pro-activity, autonomy 5Ability to share technical expertise
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA
- Additional Information : Ability to work with latest Software Engineering methodologys UML, Extreme/Agile Programming, BPM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.